Monday, August 27, 2007

My reign of terror at PD stuff begins

I began my reign of terror by posting selections from mellancollyeyes' post entitled "Grrr...school blows so much ass it's unbelievable. I realize PD stuff is supposed to be about Public Defenders but I felt like reminding them why their internship programs are so important to some law students.

I thought that managing PD stuff would kill a significant amount of time in class, but I was wrong. I was finished by the time I was halfway done with my first class. That left lunch and two classes with only freecell and spider solitaire to pass the time (along with various other internet games).

Tomorrow I will try and find material that is slightly more relevant to the general readership of PD stuff. If anyone has anything of interest they would like me to post on the main page just send me an email or leave a comment.

2 comments:

Woman in Black said...

It is very good that you volunteered. High five to you!

I have no good ideas. I am brain dead.

PDgirl said...

Ahh, thanks. I'm glad my ranting could be used for some good. :)

Powered by WebRing.