Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bleh

I still want to be a PD but I just can't stand the thought of two more years of law school. I have come up with a new plan. California, Vermont, Virginia, or Washington still allow one to sit for the bar without attending law school. I humbly ask any PD's out there from California, Vermont, Virginia, or Washington if you would be willing to let me apprentice with you? I'll even pay you what I would have paid in tuition costs (which trust me is a good deal on your end.)

Anyone? Yeah didn't think so.

How about tips explaining how you dealt with Type-A gunners who think you are pond scum for not being in the top 10% and on law review? And don't say drink because I already do way to much of that.

I miss my internship.

1 comment:

Woman in Black said...

You poor, poor boy. Stick it out! I survived, and I was sooo not the gunner type. If you get a real law degree, you can public defend anywhere!

If you don't want to increase alcohol consumption, I recommend kenpo. Then, just visualize the obnoxious people from your class while you are pounding on things.

Powered by WebRing.