Monday, August 13, 2007

OCI

Everyone else is going insane with on campus interviews. One of my roommates has 9 interviews in one day. I have 0 interviews. There were no firms coming to my campus from the city where I want to practice. There were also no firms that do any criminal law other than white collar.

I've been spending my free time getting my resume in order and preparing cover letters letting all the PD offices know why I am awesome. I'm going PD office or bust.

Also a friend needs to stop bragging about being in the top 10%, law review, winning some award, TAing for someone and other general asshattery. I'm very happy that she did well, but she needs to shut it. She found out that a mutual friend did better than her in a certain class. She responded with an incredulous "really?"

I think it bothers her that I'm not jealous of her. I don't care that she will have a very easy time making a lot of money and working insane hours for some corporate law firm. As long as I can survive and practice criminal defense law in my city of choice I will be happy.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.