Friday, December 7, 2007

Things are weird

I know I'm being used. I know there is no emotional attachment. I know that this girl is nuts. She hears, "I can't believe you are dating him" and thinks, wow people think Petition is really lucky for dating me. That same person then says to me, "Petition, what the fuck are you doing?"

I've had numerous people approach me and let me know that I should be wary. People looking out for me to make sure I'm aware of the fact that I'm being used. I feel good since I know I have friends who care enough about me to make sure I don't make such poor decisions obliviously.

I am going back to Super City for the Holiday Break. I will be gone for roughly 25 days. I think after 3 days, if that long, this girl will find someone new. I wouldn't be surprised if she's already picked her new puppy and is just waiting for me to become boring/unavailable.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.