Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals shouldn't suck this much

I'm a 2L. Finals are supposed to be less scary. I'm more scared this semester than I was last year. I think not caring all semester might have something to do with my increased feelings of woe. I've studied about the same amount but I felt like I was playing catch up for a lot of it. I console myself by remembering that the curve is easier this year and everyone else cares even less.

I may require a liver transplant once I am done.

Talked to my PD office a couple days ago. During the Holiday break I'm going to going observe for a day. I'm excited for 2 reasons. 1. I get to meet future coworkers and see the type of work I will be doing and 2. I get to suit up. I got a new french cuff shirt with a spread collar. I'm going to wear an awesome pair of cufflinks and tie an obnoxiously big Windsor knot. I'll probably wear my faux-Gucci shoes as well. Long story sort I'm gonna look good.

I also recently discovered that my blog is the number 1 google result for the search "fake pocket square." Not really my target audience, but awesome nonetheless.

1 comment:

Guy Fawkes said...

All Against All is the #1 Google hit (and the only hit) for the search string "sexual torture of kittens." Thanks Phaedrus, you royal jackass.

Powered by WebRing.