Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm not sure what I am

I think I was a little hasty in declaring myself a rebound guy. I think more accurately I should be termed a mistake. I think to appease her guilt she wants to date for awhile so it isn't just an awkward slept together situation, but a "we dated and it didn't work out" situation. She says she likes me but I get the impression in talking with her that she doesn't really know me. I also get the impression that she isn't interested in someone who's career goals involve a job with a starting salary only $7,000 more than my tuition.

I'm investing as little of my self into this emotionally as possible right now. If it weren't finals week I would be far more serious about things and see how serious things are. As it is I don't want to get attached at all because I don't want any difficulty with my studies should things go south.

I think things are going to get weird really quickly. I just don't care. During finals week food has no calories, actions have no consequences and drinking is acceptable any day of the week.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.