Saturday, October 27, 2007

Google Analytics is awesome

Google Analytics shows a lot of interesting things. It shows me that most of my traffic comes from PD Stuff and that I get really weird search engine results ("the difference between metrosexual and homosexual").

I realized recently that it will show Network locations. I was bored so I took at look at that section. I now know that at least 4 people have looked at my blog from their law firm computers. Two of the law firms do criminal defense work and one of them is from the city I want to work in. The other two firms are IP firms.

2 comments:

public defender said...

You want to work in my city?

Woman in Black said...

So, where do I paste that code from Google analytics on my page? I don't get the instructions...have I mentioned I am technologically impaired?

Powered by WebRing.