Monday, November 26, 2007

Interview went well

I had my first interview last week. I think it went well. Both the people who interviewed me were really nice and I really liked the office. I was impressed with the receiptionists who remained calm despite phones that never stopped ringing. I will write more about the interview once I hear back from the office.

Spent some quality time with my family last week and did next to nothing law school related. Probably not good for my GPA but definately good for my sanity. Visited friends from undergrad. Drank cheap beer with them and tried to pick up girls for my friend on a Tuesday night (didn't work out so well.) Watched my undergrad team defeat our rivals in football (it was a miracle). Played with my cats. Suited up just for the fun of it. Ate a bunch of food. And lastly froze to death waiting in line on Black Friday.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.