Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm done (positive edition)

The graduation ceremony was good. Speakers were boring as hell but short. Got hooded by one of my favorite professors which was nice.

In the last semester I did a jury trial in federal court, won a very prestigious award from the school for all my work in advocacy, got to fly to a very nice vacation city to compete in a moot court competition, visited two different clients in two different prisons, appeared in the news paper, saw my mock trial team do very well in their competition, was honored at our class dinner and managed to keep my GPA up high enough to graduate with honors.

Even though I complained about law school constantly I actually enjoyed my last year. I haven't had to make too many difficult good byes yet since people are sticking around to study for the bar, but their are people I am actually going to miss.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

sparerototh [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url]

Powered by WebRing.